6.4.12

What a month of transition, and I have stepped back from anything without a pulse in the wake of some incredible family time.

I will return, quite soon. I have many stories to tell, and many moments to share.

And here, a quote. These are my words, and over the past month I have had to remind myself quite often that mother is almost always right.

What surprised me the most about becoming a parent was that I trusted myself. Like a steadfast mother cat, hauling her kitten confidently to a safer place by the scruff of his neck, I somehow seemed to know what to do with each baby, each time. I never did end up looking at a book, and I've never second guessed anything I did upon instinct. My babies were almost always happy, and so was I.


Soon, my friends. Very soon. Stick with me.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update. I was certainly wondering and missing your stories.....

    ReplyDelete